Writer-friend Janet Givens has tagged me to take part in the One Lovely Blog Tour. Here are the rules:
1) Thank and tag the person who nominated you (thanks, Janet!).
2) Share seven things about yourself.
3) Nominate the next round of
So, here are seven random things about myself, some of which might make good fodder for full posts… hmmm….
1) I have swum in Iceland’s hot springs and Mexico’s cenotes. Hot springs are, well, hot. Cenotes are below ground in caves, and they are considerably colder. Like, you jump in and your heart seizes colder.
2) That might just be me, though, because I am allergic to cold. No, really. Hives all over.
3) I believe that practically everything tastes better with bacon in it. In fact, I just bought these and am very excited to try them!
4) In my house, the phrase “may contain cat” is practically a warning label. I pulled the duvet off the bed the other day and it thumped. Sasquatch had crawled inside the cover.
5) I have a younger brother who is way more successful than me (he works hard and has earned every bit of it). If you’re in St. Albert, Alberta, stop by his restaurant Famoso, which I’m told has delicious pizza. I’ve only eaten their salad, because of gluten. The dairy free sorbetto is also yummy.
6) I love Where the Red Fern Grows. I’ve read it a dozen times and usually start crying a page or two ahead, because I know what’s coming.
7) I have seldom laughed as hard as I did the time I attended a concert of the Arrogant Worms with the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra. If you can catch the Worms on tour, go.
And now, for the nominees! Bloggers, you have no obligation to keep the chain unbroken – I encourage readers to check you out anyway.