1) She stands next to your chair crying and tapping you with her paw. For an hour.
2) She does something impossibly cute, then shoots you a glance to see if you noticed.
3) Out of all the pieces of paper on your desk, she chooses to sit on the one you’re trying to read.
4) She head butts your leg, then falls over as if her bones have evaporated and the only way to save her is with scritches.
5) She manages to climb into a lap that’s not actually there and purrs so aggressively, you can feel the vibration in your bones.
6) She scratches your carpet, furniture, or leg, but the second you try to scold her, looks at you like this:
How does your cat (or dog) tell you it’s time for a snuggle?